If you are a fan of comedy and can take a little insensitivity / sometimes profuse usage of foul language, I have a great website for you to check out. The Oatmeal.
This is by far the most hilarious website I have ever visited. The guy behind it all, Matthew Inman, creates different comics that cover topics as simple as, "How to pet a kitty" (not as simple as it sounds), to things as absurd as, "5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth." I've read most everything he's done, and I can honestly say I've laughed at every single piece of work he's done.
And it's not that it's all juvenile or low-brow humor that uses sight gags and things like that to get laughs, although that does happen from time to time; he actually goes through important and insightful topics as well, such as, "How to Use a Semicolon," and, "15 Things Worth Knowing About Coffee."
It's a great site and I highly recommend you check it out. I'm usually rolling just looking at the thumbnails you click on to actually get into the comic itself.
Check it out at http://theoatmeal.com/!
No comments:
Post a Comment